Valentines day SMS,Wishes Quotes and BBM broadcasts,WhatsApps status

Valentines day SMS,Wishes and Quotes for Facebook Status and whatsApp

Celebrate Valentines day online is a trend now a days .People love to share Valentines day Wishes by means of Facebook and WhatsApp. Here we have collected the Valentines day SMS 2016 which can be used as a 140 Char message to send online. More ever you can use this Valentines day Quotes as a facebook status and Whatsapp status.

Valentines day SMS Wishes and Quotes 2016


We have already posted Valentines day Quotes 2016 and Valentines day WhatsApps status but still to give you more Valentines day SMS Wishes we have written this post for you. Don't forget to share with your friends.

Best Status for Facebook on Valentines day

I know of only one duty, and that is to love. Happy Valentine's day !!!

Valentine day SMS 

For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.Happy valentine's day.

I love you Quote

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

Valentines day Wishes 2016

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Valentine's day BBM broadcast 2016

Meeting you was fate, but I have no control over falling in love with you. Happy Valentine's day

Facebook Status for Valentines day

You are the color in black and white world. Happy Valentine's day

WhatsApp status on Valentines day 

When I find a song that relates to you I listen to it over and over.

I love you status for fb and whatsapp

Being deeply loved by you gives me strength, while loving you deeply gives me courage.

I really loved you so valentines day would be every day for me.

Hope you will love and like this collection of the latest new and best BBM broadcast for valentine's day as well the collection of the valentine's day facebook quotes and WhatsApp Status.