Belated Happy Valentines day 2016 Wishes SMS Messages

Belated Happy Valentine’s Day SMS 2016 Best Wishes Greetings Happy Valentine’s Day is the occasion of fun, party, joy, making resolutions etc. This is the festival celebrates in the whole world on the same time. The wishes on time is the best, but better late than never, sometime due to rush or load of work some people remain unwished so do not worry we have the solution here.

Belated-happy-Valentines-day-2016
Belated-happy-Valentines-day-2016

I love reading love stories
but honestly ours is my favourite.
Thanks for writing every chapter of our life so romantic.
Belated Happy Valentine’s Day Sweetheart.

Life has become more meaningful  Just because of you.
I can’t even imagine my life without you.
I am happy because of you.  I love you!
Belated Happy Valentine’s Day

Through good or bad
ups or downs
Better or worse
You were always there to hold me up
Thanks for giving me the most wonderful ride of my life

Valentine’s Day messages for her/wife/girlfriend

Among two of us
You were always right
And then there was me.
Your husband.

Belated-happy-Valentines-day-2016

As the Valentine’s Day blossoms,
may the journey of your life
be fragrant with new opportunities,
your days be bright with new hopes
and your heart be happy with love!
*Happy Valentine’s Day*

I know I’m late with
my happy Valentine’s Day’s wishes
but I have an acceptable excuse
my love for you is so profound
I needed extra time to find
the most appropriate words

Belated-happy-Valentines-day-2016
Belated-happy-Valentines-day-2016
yes I am the first
to send you an amazing
next Valentine’s Day wish
I’m lucky you have a heart
full of forgiveness sweetheart
happy belated Valentine’s Day

The Valentine’s Day begins in a snow-storm of white vows.
Belated Valentine’s Day

Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.
Belated Valentine’s Day 2016

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential. Belated Valentine’s Day Wishes 2016

The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on Valentine’s Day’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to. Belated Valentine’s Day Wishes 2016

We hope that Belated Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 SMS Wishes Hindi and English will be useful to all people worldwide.
Belated-happy-Valentines-day-2016
Belated-happy-Valentines-day-2016

I miss you every minute you’re away.
Let us fall in love more.
Let us get married again.
Belated Happy Valentine’s Day Honey.

Thanks for growing old with me.
Thanks for making it so easy for me
Life is short but we’re making the most of it.
Thanks for being my lifetime Valentine.

Rough times become easy when you are here.
Your inspiration is enough to keep me moving on.
Thank you for your love. Belated Happy Valentine’s Day!

Loving you is my mission.
Being with you is my reason.
I am happy to give you my all.
Belated Happy Valentine’s Day!

Nothing can compare with you
Not even the flowers in full bloom
Nor the beautiful sunset in the west.
I wish to bring you happiness
And all the love, even my life!
Belated Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart!