Best Collection of Propose Day 2016 Messages

Are you looking for some great Happy Propose Day Messages? Then you just came into the right place for it. Propose day is one of the most special days in valentine’s week. However, be ready make some awesome plan for your date so that you don’t miss a chance to impress your better half on Propose Day 2016. Anyway, Propose Day 2016 Messagescan also be a good way to add some extra flavour to your Propose Day gifts. Wish you all happy Propose Day 2016 and may this year’s valentine’s week be the best one for you.

Best Propose Day 2016 Messages

Here in this section you’ll get the most interesting Messages for Propose Day 2016 and make sure you share it with your near dear. As Propose day marks the second day of Valentine’s week, it will be celebrated all over the world on 8th February, 2016. So, be ready and spend a awesome Happy Propose Day.
If I reached for your hand, will u hold it ?If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me ?If I capture ur heart, will u love me ??
I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart
So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
Happy Propose Day.
 I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights,
In Your Love And i don’t want,
My Son to Do same 4 Your Daughter,
So lets make them Brother And Sister  

Awesome Messages for Propose Day 2016

We also made some great post regarding Rose Day 2016 Quotes, so you may also look into that if need some ideas about wishing your significant other with some great words. Anyway, if you are planning to propose someone special this year the this section of Happy Propose Day Messages is the perfect one for you. Let’s just go through it and tell us how you like the whole post.
Did you know they changed the alphabet?They put U and I together.“Happy Propose Day”
I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart
So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
Happy Propose Day. 
If Roses were Black and violets were brown
my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue
all I want to say is I LUV U! 
Wrap Up


Undoubtedly, it is the most recent collection of Propose Day 2016 Messages and it will definitely help you to make some great plan for your Propose day. Anyway, give us a feedback regarding your liking.