Valentine's day short poems 2016

Valentine's day short and sweet poems 2016

Collection of short and sweet poems for next valentine's day 2016 are here. I have a best five short poems for your valentine. Simple and sweet few words are composed as a poem so become a poet for your valentine and impress your girlfriend/boyfriend with love words.

Choose your favorite one from below listed poem and use it as a valentine's day card quotes, messages or poems and make your 14th February more special and romantic.


"I still love you..." valentine's day 2016 poem

Of all the things I've ever said,
Of all the tears I've ever shed,
Of all the things I did to you,
I want you to know that I still love you.

Of all the days we fought and cried,
Of all the days I wished I'd died,
Of all the things you did to pull me through,
I don't believe it, but I still love you.

Be my valentine's day 2016 poem

 With every moment we spend together,
 I feel more and more alive....
but every time you say goodbye,
 part of my heart and soul still dies. ...

"To be your Mrs...." poem for valentine's day 2016

Plenty of love,
Tons of kisses,
Hope some day,
To be your Mrs.

"Be my valentine..." valentine's day 2016 poem

Sugar is sweet but you are sweeter
chocolate is so good but you are great...
to be a pal a friend or even a date
you are not just anybody you are somebody...
I want to be around
so come looking for me
when valentine comes to town.

"You're always..." poem on valentine's day

You're always in my thoughts
You're always in my dreams
And so a life without you would
Just tear away at the seams

It's you that keeps me up all night
The one getting me through the day
And so it seems to me that there
Is only one thing left to say

I don't know how to say it
To make it sound so true
So I'll say it how I feel it
I'm completely in love with you

Choose your favorite one and write it on valentine's day romantic cards or text it to your valentine and impress your girlfriend with valentine's day romantic and love poems.

Get more poems here :: Love Poems on Valentine's day 2016