Awesome Propose Day 2016 SMS

It’s time to add some charm to your undying love and show your near dear with gifts in this valentines week. So, select some best Propose Day 2016 SMS and be ready to wish your better half and surprise him/her at the same time. However, Happy Propose Day SMS will also help you to express your feelings and give you the courage to propose. Anyway, just look into our collection of Happy Propose Day 2016 SMS and say which one you like the best.

Propose Day SMS

Happy Propose Day 2016 SMS

This is indeed the right day to express all your feelings, this is the right day to express your love and this is undoubtedly the right day to propose someone you already have a crush on. So, if you are looking for the right day to propose him/her, the day has finally come. So, these Happy Propose Day SMS will definitely help you to impress your better half, just go through it and say how you like it in the comment box.

I never saw so sweet a faceAs that I stood before.My heart has left its dwelling placeAnd can return no more.Be with me forever.'
I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart
So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
Happy Propose Day. 
Proposing is entrance exam meeting is testing exam dating is physical exam marriage is the final exam 

Best SMS for Propose Day 2016

Are finding it difficult tp get some unique ideas about SMS for Happy Propose Day? Then your trouble ends here as we here gathered some best & unique SMS for Propose Day 2016. Don’t hesitate this time, if you don’t have the enough courage to propose time, do it through SMS.
You are like the sunshine so warm,you are like sugar,so sweet, you are like you and that is the reason why I love you!
I can go on forever, Just to say how much I care for you, But I never have said this before, Can I just say “I love you”? 
Take her to the highest local peak,get down on one knee and make the highest commitment possible with the highest quality diamond you can afford. 
Wrap Up


We wish you Happy Propose Day and hope you have got the information you were looking for. Stay with us for more update on Happy Propose Day 2016 SMS.