Top # 15+ Happy Teddy Day Message 2016

Happy Teddy Day Message : Hey there are you looking for the best Happy Teddy Day Message ? then you are the right place, we Valantine day 2016 have published the best collection of Happy Teddy Day Message.

Happy Teddy Day Message 2016

Happy Teddy Day Message 2016
Happy Teddy Day Message 2016

Love me Love my Teddy Bear Kiss me Kiss me my Teddy Bear Hug me Hug me my Teddy Bear Happy Teddy Bear Day

You're In My Thoughts And In My Heart Wherever I May Go On Teddy Bear Day I'd Like To Say I Care More Than You Know

I am sending a Teddy to you.Love my Teddy Bear,Kiss my Teddy Bear,Hug my Teddy Bear,keep that Teddy Carefully Because Teddy has my heart Happy Teddy Day 2016......

A sweet Teddy Bear, To My sweet mate, On A sweet events, Just To Say, Happy Teddy Bear Day’

Teddy bears don't need hearts as they are already stuffed with love.I m ur Teddy with a big heart.

I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart. Happy Teddy Bear Day

To Be Always With You A life with you, I hope, I dream; To be always with you, how wonderful,it does seem Happy Teddy Day.........

It’s Teddy Bear Day, and i’m thinking of someone cute & huggable who is you. Happy Teddy Bear Day

To my cutest cuddly wife Who is certainly my life This teddy bear is a sign That you will be forever mine.

Whenevr u c LOVE coming, WELCOME it, open ur Arms,Embrace it & let it ENTER into U! People will ask UR U in LOVE? jst say-no,LOVE is in me! Happy Teddy Bear day

It’s Teddy Bear Day, and i’m thinking of someone cute & huggable who is you. Happy Teddy Bear Day

Teddy bear day… i love my teddy. Happy teddy bear day You are my sweetest teddy bear… Happy teddy bear day.

A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a smile. 

WITHOUT A BEAR... A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a smile. Happy Teddy Day SMS

U’ll alwys b mine 4 now n 4ever. U’ll alwys b mine 4 ur my treasure. U’ll always b mine pls tel me its true. Pls b mine 4everi’ll always luv u…! Happy Teddy Bear Day

I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so every time you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead. Happy Teddy Bear Day Sweetheart…

By Gifting You This Teddy I Want To Show Am Ready To Make You Mine And Fill My Life With Sunshine ...

You are my Teddy Bear I love to be your Teddy Bear I love to hug you Happy Teddy bear day

I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart. Happy Teddy Bear Day 2016

Tum haste raho, nachte raho,  muskurate raho, sada khil khilate raho, khush raho aur gungunate raho Teddy Day Mubaarak Ho!

Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE then why do v need owrds 2 say 'I LOVE YOU.' Happy Teddy Bear Day'

If u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST,If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE,nd since u r my friend.U R THE BEST.Happy Teddy Day..............

Chocolate ki khushbu Icecream ki mithas Pyar ki masti Or hothon ka swad Hasi k gubbare Or tumhara sath Mubarak ho aapko  Teddy Day kaa tyohaar!!

When daylight turns 2 a darkened hue, D lovely stars r hinting @ u, Ur heart beats tells u something true, That some1 sumwher is missing U....! Happy Teddy Bear Day

To My Cutest Cuddly Wife Who Is Certainly My Life This Teddy Bear Is A Sign That You Will Be Forever Mine Happy Teddy Bear Day

Bhej Raha Hu Teddy Tumhe Pyar se.. Rakhna Tum isko  Shambhaal ke Mohaabat agar hai to bhej do  Mujhe bHi ek teddy pyar se!!!

U'll alwys b mine 4 now n 4ever. U'll alwys b mine 4 ur my treasure. U'll always b mine pls tel me its true. Pls b mine 4everi'll always luv u...! Happy Teddy Bear Day

Did you like this awesome collection of Happy Teddy Day Message 2016 then do share it with your friends and family.