Top # 15+ Happy Teddy Day Quotes 2016

Happy Teddy Day Quotes : Hey there are you looking for the best Happy Teddy Day Quotes ? then you are the right place, we Valantine day 2016 have published the best collection of Happy Teddy Day Quotes.

Happy Teddy Day Quotes 2016

Happy Teddy Day Quotes 2016
Happy Teddy Day Quotes 2016


Love me Love my Teddy Bear, Kiss me Kiss me my Teddy Bear, Hug me Hug me my Teddy Bear, Happy Teddy Bear Day

You are the twinkle of my eyes; The smile on my lips; The joy of my face; Without you I am incomplete. Happy Teddy Bear Day

“Bears are just about the only toy that can lose just about everything and still maintain their dignity and worth.” 

Teddy bears don't need hearts as they are already stuffed with love. I m ur Teddy with a big heart

I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU! Happy Teddy Bear Day

“When everyone else has let you down, there’s always Ted.” 

To my cutest cuddly wife, Who is certainly my life, This teddy bear is a sign That you will be forever mine.

If u r a chocolate u r the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, and since u r my FRIEND, u r the BEST

“There’s just something about a Teddy Bear that’s impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort, and security. It’s almost supernatural.” 

By Gifting You This Teddy, I Want To Show Am Ready, To Make You Mine And Fill My Life With Sunshine ...

A Cute Teddy Bear, To My Cute Friend, On A Cute Occasions, Just To Say, Happy Teddy Bear Day'

“Teddy Bears are like keys. They’re always in the first place you think they’d be, and the last place you look.” 

Teddy bears don't need hearts as they are already stuffed with love.I m ur Teddy with a big heart.Happy Teddy Day.

'The Soft Cuddly Teddy Is There To Show I Will Always Be There, This You Shoul....'

“It’s too bad we’re not all teddy bears. More stuffing would only make us cuter and cuddlier.” 

If u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST,If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE, and since u r my friend.U R THE BEST.Happy Teddy Day.

Boy:Do U Hug Ur Teddy Bear While Sleeping At Night?? Gal:yes! Boy:can I Replace It For D Rest Of Ur Life? Happy Teddy Bear Day

“The guy behind the counter scratches his neck. “Are you being serious?” Her face is stoic. “Absolutely. I never kid about teddy bears.” 

I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart. Happy Teddy Bear Day.

“A bedroom without a teddy bear is somewhat like a face without the smile.”

Suhani Or Daravni Raat Me Sirf Ek Farak Hai Agar Raat Ko Teddy Ko Hug Karke So Jao To Raat Suhani hAi or Agar Agge Se Teddy Bhi Hug Kar Lay To Raat Dravni Hai!!!!!!happy Teddy Day

On This Day I Promise U.Teddy Day is Very Beautiful Day on This Day I Promise U that I Will be always With You.My every breath is For You and For!!!Ever Happy Teddy Day.

I miss the laughs,I used to get from you,I miss the talks we used to have & above all,I just miss YOU!Happy Teddy Bear Day..............

Whenever u c LOVE coming, WELCOME it, open ur Arms,Embrace it & let it ENTER into U! People will ask UR U in LOVE? jst say-no,LOVE is in me! Happy Teddy Bear day.

Love knows no reason,love knows no lies.Love defies all reasons,love has no eyes.But love is not blind,love sees but doesn't mind. Happy Teddy Day To all............

Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE then why do v need owrds 2 say 'I LOVE YOU.' Happy Teddy Bear Day.

DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES TO THE ONE WHO OPENED YOUR HEART.HAPPY TEDDY BEAR DAY.................

I miss the laughs, I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have & above all,I just miss YOU!Happy Teddy Bear Day. 

On This Day I Promise U.Taddy Day is Very Beautiful Day on This Day I Promise U that I Will be always With You.My every breath is For You and For!!!Ever Happy Teddy Day..........

Did you like this awesome collection of Happy Teddy Day Quotes 2016 then do share it with your friends and family.