Valentine's day 2016 romantic poem

Valentine's day 2016 impressive and romantic poems

Whole world enjoy valentine's day on 14th February and best idea to express your love to your loved one is be a poet and remember any one below poem and then speak it for your lover.


"My Love ,My sweetheart ,My Valentine..." on Valentine's day 2016

I've never imagined that there can be this day.
A day that love will find its way.
Out of my heart and into your soul.
These feelings I have are beyond my control.

All my life I have waited patiently.
For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely.
Words can't express the way I feel.
These feelings towards you are all for real.

You are the reason why I go on.
Eternity can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours, this love is true.

I'll be your first and you'll be my last.
My world, my everything, till my time has past.
I will always love you until the end of time.
MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE!

Valentine's day poem "WE..."

We, unaccustomed to courage
exiles from delight
live coiled in shells of loneliness
until love leaves its high holy temple
and comes into our sight
to liberate us into life.
Love arrives
and in its train come ecstasies
old memories of pleasure
ancient histories of pain.
Yet if we are bold,
love strikes away the chains of fear
from our souls.
We are weaned from our timidity
In the flush of love's light
we dare be brave
And suddenly we see
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

"If meets Must" Love poem for your Valentine

If we can fight together, we must strive together
If we can play together, we must pray together
If we can plan together, we must stand together
If we can cry together, we must try together
We must strive together, if we can fight together
We must pray together, if we can play together
We must stand together, if we can plan together
We must try together, if we can cry together
The future of man is built on a plan
Of working together whenever we can
So "if" must stand so tall
And "must" alone, cannot fall
For together, forever we bring
The best, the good of it all.

Romantic poem for your partner

As we walk along the moonlit beach
Watching and listening to the waves gently roll in
Underneath the vast, clear star- filled sky
We stop and stare into each other's eyes,
You lean down, gently kissing me and take me into your arms.

We start to dance, slowly moving from side to side,
But all of a sudden we stop.
You carefully lift up my face from your broad chest,
Then you tell me how much you love me.
I reply by telling you that I love you as well and always will.

It's just then that you kiss my forehead and take my hand,
We begin to walk again and find a place to sit.
As we sit, we talk for hours,
It seems like we'd only been there for minutes
Then we see the sun peeking over the horizon,
We watch the sun rise and then go out to breakfast
Thus starting another new, beautiful day together.

Cute Poems for your lover on Valentine's day 2016

Butterflies in my stomach,
Soaring up high,
The way you make me feel,
I could never deny.

When you smile at me
It brightens up my day,
But when I look at you,
You seem to turn away.

I try to reach to you,
My scream is loud yet quiet.
I'm floating on a cloud,
Then suddenly its night.

Realization shoes me something,
You will never see,
That day by day your love
Is what I need to breathe.

Take any poem from above listed poems and write it on valentine's day card or text it on your partner's mobile.Get more poems for your partner for Valentine's day 2016 on our blog.

Get here more poems for your Boyfriend/Girlfriend.