Top 25 Valentines day Poems for him/her

Valentines Day Poems For your Lover

Valentines Day 2016 is a Day to Express Love and Poem is the best way to express your Love. We Provide different types of Poem for you to present to your love. Here are some of the Poems for you to dedicate to your love for free.

Valentine day Love poem 2016

Before I ask y'all, please understand,
Even though I come from way down South,
My heart is more loquacious than my mouth,
Yearning like a wave for your smooth sand.
Very few down here will show their hand,
Aching like a riverbed for rain,
Lying like a platitude in pain,
Each chili inside, outside baked beans bland.
Now here down South it ain't right to demand
The things you're dying for, but you real fine,
In a voice polite as preachers set to dine,
Nicely say, "Mind if I trouble you, Ma'am," -
Easy like - "to be my Valentine?"

 Valentine day Love poem for her

Be my Valentine, for I
Each day have thought of you.
My whole life couldn't manage what
Your ready smile can do,
Vanquishing my loneliness
As though all light were new.
Let me be your Valentine
Even as you're mine,
Needing what I have to give
That each might each define
In friendship and in harmony,
Now you, now I the melody,
Each helping each to shine.

Valentine day Love poem for him

How much can one person love another?
A universe exists in time and space,
Placed within the boundaries of one place,
Pressed into a point far from forever.
Yet love comes to us from some quite other,
Visiting our sorrow with its grace,
Answering our rage with its embrace,
Lending us the wisdom of its wonder.
Even as I say this, you are there,
Nestling in where need undoes the day,
Taking up your small infinity.
Inside my window, you are everywhere,
Nor could I tell how much such love might weigh,
Even were it salient as the sea.

I miss you terribly on this day of love

I miss you terribly this day of love,
Miss you with a wound that stabs and aches.
I see the love around me, and it takes
So much strength simply just to move.
Soon, soon, my love, this waiting will be done.
You and I will have what we desire.
On days like this we'll sit beside the fire,
Undoing all the pain of days long gone.

Love for Life poem on valentines day


There's richness in a love for life
Here among the valentines,
A king and queen as man and wife:
Not leaning towards what lust inclines;
Knowing well the needs of state
Yon regal grace alone attends,
On which the peace, both small and great,
Undone by doubt, alone depends.

Valentines day lovers and for friends poem 2016

Valentine's for lovers and for friends.
All my love goes out to you this day!
Love is something different from desire:
Even, silent, peaceful as the sky.
Nor is love interested in means or ends.
There are no selfish needs that it must weigh.
Instead, love's plenitude itself inspires,
Needing neither cause nor reason why.
Each day my thoughts enchanted with you lie.


I wish you were my valentines poem with photo and lyrics


I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away.

There is in you a loveliness
That makes my darkness shine,
And so I'll wait, if wait I must,
To be your Valentine.

I love you poem for valentines day 

Today's the day I ought to say I love you,
Although I ought to say it every day.
But "ought" can stand directly in the way,
An obstacle to being honest with you.
Why can't I tell you what I feel for you?
Because a feeling's too complex to say,
Wrapped in an appropriate cliche,
Offered on the day I "ought" to tell you.
And yet this squeamishness is just a pose
Dissolved into the river of my love,
Which needs no more than one word for its name.
Beneath my wordy sophistry it flows
Like truth that one need neither test nor prove,
A happiness I need but speak to claim.

Vest in Me your life as I in you.


Vest in me your life, as I in you,
All we are and have, and ever will.
Love must make the choice, for good or ill,
Ever choosing blindly what we do.
Nor can we reason such a choice, or view
The consequence and total up the bill.
In all that matters most, we wait until
No choice remains but what we know is true.
Embrace me, then, on this day of love,
'Ere we turn again to restless days
Somnambulant, redundant, querulous,
Days that pass but never salient prove,
As now we can find joy beneath the maze,
Years rich with the refrain that we are us.

Love poem on valentines day 2016


You are the landscape of my life,
The only place I feel at home,
The view familiar to my heart,
The woods and fields I call my own.

You are the music of my life,
The melody I silent sing,
The harmony beneath my words,
The rhythm of my wandering.

You are the space in which I live,
The boundary of my ecstasy,
The pleasure palace of my dreams,
The flesh that fills my fantasy.

All this you are to me and more,
A soul so much a part of mine
That when I look within, you're there,
My joy, my love, my valentine.

Thank you for using the Poems for Valentines Day for Your Lover. For more Valentines Day messages, ideas, quotes, poems, wallpapers get it from Valentines Day 2016