Valentines Day Shayari and Poetry 2016

                   Valentines day Shayari and Poetry

Valentines Day 2016 is a week in which you need to show your love and it can be expressed in form of wallpapers, Quotes, SMS and here we present you some of the Shayari with the help of which you 
can able to send to your patner. We provide you some of Valentines Shayari for free.


Valentines day love shayari 2016.

If love is sweet why does it hurt,
if love is deep why does it burn,
if love is warm why do we shiver,
if love is tender why do we cry,
if love is forever why do we die

Valentines day best shayari.

Love,is more than what I have.
Love,is more than what you are.
Love,takes me where Ive never been.
Love,takes me where I am today.
In love,is what I am with you.

Romantic valentines day special shayari 2016.

U r my love & u r my valentine...
I do love u & it's true,
I never knew my life without u
I wanna live but it's only with u,
Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever

Valentines day shayari in advance.

If a butterfly comes close to you,
if a purfumed rose touches your face,
if your mobile dances on a nice tone,
remember its me trying to say you
happy valentines day....

Valentines day shayari by hearts 2016.

If a purfumed rose touches your face,
If your mobile dances on a nice tone,
Remember its me trying to say you
Happy valentines day


Happy valentines day shayari in english.

Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles...
For smiles can be given to any one...
But tears are only shed for people we love!
Happy Valentine's Day

Valentines day whatsapp status 2016.

Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling
If we could decide who to love,
Then, life would be much simpler,
But then less magical.


cute shayari in english.

Tell someone you love them today,
because life is short.
But
Shout it at them in German,
because life is also terrifying and confusing

small valentines day shayari 2016.

Height of over love
A boy doesn't chat with his girlfriend because
He feels that her hand
Might pain while typing the text.

Valentines day shayari for her.

Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone
How much you love, how much you care.
Because when they will gone,
No matter how loud you, shout you and cry you,
They won't hear you anymore!

Romantic shayari for girlfriend 2016.

If I Never Met You, I Wouldn't Like You
If I Didn't Like You, I Wouldn't Love You
If I Didn't Love You, I Wouldn't Miss You
But I Did, I Do, and I Will.
Happy Valentine's Day Dear!

love shayari for him.

My heart is like an open book,
It depends on how you read me.
Don’t judge me by my cover...
Look in and discovr...
I will b ur true lover
Forever...

Best romantic shayari in english 2016.

Love so much my heart is sure,
As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile & Your loving face,
No one will ever take your place.
Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!

love romantic shayari.

The smallest word is I, 
The sweetest word is LOVE, &
The dearest person 
In the world is You My Dear!! 
Thats Y I Love You.

Valentines day best poetry 2016.

Love means to see someone with closed eyez, 
To miss some one in crowd, 
2 find some one in every thought, 
To live 4 some1, love some1,
But sure that sum1 is ONLY one!

Happy valentines day poetry for him.

I love my eyes when you look into them,
I love my name when you say it,
I love my heart when you love it,
I love my life when you are in it.

Valentines day poetry for girlfriend.

I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as you.
I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. 
Just for the pleasure of a moment with you.

Happy cute valentins day shayari 2016.

You are the twinkle of my eyes,
The smile on my lips,
The joy of my face,
Without you I am incomplete. 
So, Be My Valentine

Valentines day poetry in english.

I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Happy Valentine Day!

Happy valentines day shayari 2016.

In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason 
but when d luv is real 
it becums ur plan 4 life 
n reason 4 living..!

Thank you for using Shayari and Poetry form Valentines Day 2016