Top # 25+ Happy Kiss Day Quotes 2016

Happy Kiss Day Quotes: Hey there are you looking for the best Happy Kiss Day Quotes? then you are the right place, we Valentine day 2016 have published the best collection of Happy Kiss Day Quotes.

Happy Kiss Day Quotes 2016

Happy Kiss Day Quotes 2016
Happy Kiss Day Quotes 2016


A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

"The mouth is made for communication, and nothing is more articulate than a kiss."

Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.

"Promise to give me a kiss on my brow when I am dead. --I shall feel it." 

Kiss me and you will see how important I am.

Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other...Happy Kiss Day
Happy Kiss Day Quotes
Happy Kiss Day Quotes

What is a kiss? Why this, as some approve: The sure, sweet cement, glue, and lime of love.

Love is heat, you are sweet. When two lips meet. Love is complete. Lots of kisses for you on this Kiss Day

I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs.

Never ask a woman if you may kiss her. Instead, learn to read body language.

Kiss is the first step to show how much i love you, how much i think about you, how much i miss u and show that i trust u...
Happy Kiss Day images
Happy Kiss Day images

Drink to me only with thine eyes, And I will pledge with mine; Or leave a kiss but in the cup And I'll not look for wine.

A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted.

Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they're already asleep.

We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.

A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. 

Kiss me as if you made believe You were not sure this eve, How my face, your flower, had pursed It's petals up ...

You should not take a fellow eight years old and make him swear to never kiss the girls.

First time he kissed me, he but only kissed The fingers of this hand wherewith I write; And, ever since, it grew more clean and white.

If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not you should kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of a doubt.

One kind kiss before we part, Drop a tear and bid adieu; Though we sever, my fond heart Till we meet shall pant for you. 

That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.

Never a lip is curved with pain That can't be kissed into smile again.

You may conquer with the sword, but you are conquered by a kiss.

Did you like this awesome collection of Happy Kiss Day Quotes 2016 then do share it with your friends and family!