Happy Valentines Day 2016 Alone Poems SMS Quotes For Singles

Happy Valentines Day Alone SMS Quotes : Happy Valentines Day is not only for the lovers and married people Valentines Day means celebration of love. Now we may have to express love while others are celebrating but there will be one day where you can express love to some one you loved.So here I am sharing some motivational poems for who are being single.
“Valentine’s Day is a time for sharing our love with those who are important to us.”
Happy Valentines Day 2016

This Will Be My Valentine

He will be gentle, loving, strong, sensitive and kind
He will be all this and more combined
He is somewhere in this world of rage
When we meet we’ll be on the same page
For me, he will move mountains
Together we’ll drink from crystal fountains
He will always bring me flowers
His kisses will rain on me like showers
He will always be there for me in times of trouble
We’ll never have a major squabble
He will playfully ruffle my hair
In my ears he will whisper “don’t despair”
Without reason we will dance
Against those who hurt me he will take a tough stance
He will not lie or cheat, in each others arms we’ll admit defeat
In love he will always be fair
His heart only mine to share
His eyes always on me will shine
A man a heart so fine
This will be my Valentine!

Can I Be Your Valentine

Every day we act as though we are just good friends.
It is though we are seeing through a different lens.
But I wish we could be more.
Because crying makes me feel poor.
Poor of love, as though nobody loves me.
If you look it isn’t that hard to see.

Can’t we be more than just good friends?
Can’t we look through the same lens?
Can you picture us together?
Can I be the certain her?
The her you’re always talking about.
The one you say you can’t live without.

I know what I ask is a little much.
I just want us to be able to touch.
Hold each other and never let go.
But if I ask will the answer be no?
Either way I have to take a chance.
May our hearts have one dance?


Today is Valentine’s Day
A day to show a loved one you care
But how can you hold them, kiss them, console them
When no one is even there

Today is a day of us together
And not a second to be left apart
But knowing today won’t bring those things
It continues to break my heart

I know I’m supposed to be happy
And I really look the part
But how can I smile
And pretend that I’m happy
When a piece is missing from my heart