Top { 8+ * Short Love Poems For Him & Her

Here is the awesome Short Love Poems For Him & Her! Get the awesome and cute Short Love Poems For your love. here is the awesome collection of the short love poems for your love.

Singing  Love Poems for your love is the best way to impress your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife. Here is the best and short love poems for your boyfriend/girlfriend or wife/husband.

Best Short Love Poems For Him & Her

Short Love Poems For Him & Her
Short Love Poems For Him & Her

1. Forever And Always Short Love Poems For Him & Her

You are the sun that shines bright throughout my day,
You are the gravity that hold me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night,
You are stars that glimmer oh so bright.

You are the oxygen that keeps me alive,
You are my heart that beats inside.
You are the blood that flows through me,
You are the only guy I can see.
You have the voice of when a mocking bird sings,
You are my everything.

You are my one and only,
You stop me from being so lonely.
We plan our future as if we have a clue,
I never want to lose you.
I want you to be my husband and I want to be your wife,
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.


2. Peaceful Love Short Love Poems For Him & Her

There is peace in my soul 
For such a long awaited time 
There is love in my life 
A love of melody and rhyme.

Once you took hold of my heart 
I knew no other could have reached 
As whispered fate took my hand 
To levels only you could reach.

You in my life 
Will live eternally 
I knew the first night we met 


3. Blinded By Love Short Love Poems For Him & Her

You keep running from the truth, you know it's true
you think I am crazy for loving you 

I wish you could see the angel I see 
when you stand in front of me

you think I am your best gift of all
but I wish you could understand, without you I stand 10 in. tall

I never believed in the saying "opposites attract"
but the second I met you it became a proven fact

I am cold as ice, while you're hot as fire
as long as I live you're my one and only desire

you're not just my want but also my need
you're like my personal drug, for you I plead

I am the happiest person whenever you're near
but the second you leave I shed a lonely tear


4. You Mean The World To Me Short Love Poems For Him & Her

You mean the world to me
Nothing will ever come between us
You will always be in my heart
Your spot will never be taken
by anyone else ever

I will love you forever
No matter how much we fight
We'll be okay
You mean the world to me
and always will forever

You mean the world to me
unlike anybody I call my friend
the feeling I have
is quite different

You mean the world to me
and always will
For no one else
makes me feel this way


5. Wings Of My Heart Short Love Poems For Him & Her

You are the wings of my heart 
in the past I have been torn apart 
You picked me back up to my feet 
and now my heart has a steady beat 
never more will I cry 
because you have helped me spread my wings and fly


6. I love you Short Love Poems For Him & Her

I love you more than I love myself. 
I love you more than life itself. 
I love you so much you couldn't possibly understand. 
I will love you forever and always. 
Till death due us part. 
I will love you till the moon doesn't rise and the sun doesn't set. 
Please just remember that I will love you forever.


7. In My Heart Short Love Poems For Him & Her

Wherever you go 
Wherever you are 
Near or far 
Together or apart 
You will be forever 
IN MY HEART!!

8. Love Is Just Like A Flower Short Love Poems For Him & Her

Love is just like a flower 
when the time is right 
it opens all doors to your heart 
when you start to think it will last forever 
it always starts fading away slowly 
you try to do everything you can 
just make it last one more day longer.

Do you like these awesome Short Love Poems For Him & Her? do share these awesome love poems with your friends and family. let them know about these awesome source of Short Love Poems For Him & Her :)