Top # 30+* Valentines Day 2016 Pick Up Lines

Are you looking for some awesome and fantastic Love Valentines Day Sayings I Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines ? Then you are at the right place.

Love Valentines Day Sayings I Valentines Day  2016  Pick Up Lines



Search Terms:
Love Valentines Day Sayings I Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines, Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines for her, Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines for him. cute Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines, loving Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines.

Valentines Day  2016  Pick Up Lines For Him and her

Love Valentines Day Sayings I Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines, Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines for her, Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines for him. cute Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines, loving Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines.

If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams. 

If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

You may be asked to leave soon, you're making all the other women look bad.

Life without you would be like a broken pencil…pointless.

I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.
Do you have the time? [Tells you the time] No, the time to write down my number?

Hey, I lost my phone number … Can I have yours?
Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it’s just a sparkle.
Hey... Didn't I see your name in the dictionary under "Shazaam!"?

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
Did it hurt? (did what hurt) When you fell from heaven?

Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!
Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite.

Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
Do you have a map? 'Cause I just got lost in your eyes. 

I must be a snowflake, 'cause I've fallen for you!
If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.

Are your legs tired? (No why?) Because you've been running through my mind all night
Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

Somebody better call God, because he is missing an angel.
Are you a library book? Because I'd like to check you out.

I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

I've had such an off week but seeing you just turns me on. 
Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice. 

I'm trying to rearrange the alphabet so that U and I are together. 
Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You've got fine written all over you.
Do you like these Love Valentines Day Sayings I Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines, Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines for her, Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines for him. cute Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines, loving Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines.? then do share these awesome  Valentines Day 2015 Pick Up Lines with your friends and family.