Best Happy Propose Day 2016 Quotes

First of all, we wish you very Happy Propose Day, here we have gathered some best Propose Day 2016 quotes and if you are getting ready to propose someone on this very special day then it’s the ultimate place for you. Propose Day is the second day of Valentine’s week after Rose Day. Earlier we also have posted some articles on Rose Day 2016 Quotes; you may also check that out if you are in need of it. So, look at our very section of quotes for Propose Day 2016 and get some ideas about how to propose and impress at the same time.

Awesome Happy Propose Day 2016 Quotes

If you are looking for some unique Propose Day Quotes then you just landed up in the perfect section for it. Do you already have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Or you are waiting to propose someone that you have a crush on from months? Well, the second day if the valentine’s week is the perfect day for that. Anyway, you can bring a charm to your old relationship with these Happy Propose Day 2016 quotes. So, just have a look and let us know which Is the best one for you.
Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” – Rufus Wainwright
“To good and true love fear is forever affixed.” – Francois Rabelais
“True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.” – Sadhu Vaswani
“True love bears all, ensures all and triumphs!” – Dada Vaswani

Best Propose Day 2016 Quotes

Happy Propose Quotes are indeed the most essential part of your date if you are trying to impress your near dear with some catchy words. Here, let us help you to get some ideas about the quotes for Propose Day 2016. Earlier we also published some post about Rose Day 2016 Quotes, you may also check that out in this website.
On This Special Day I Want To  Say: Grow Old Along With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be. Will You Spend The Rest Of Your Life  With Me? Happy Propose Day.
I Never Saw So Sweet A Face As That I Stood Before. My Heart Has Left Its  Dwelling Place And Can Return No More. Be With Me Forever.. Happy Propose Day 2016!
As days go by, my feelings get stronger, To be in your arms, I can't wait any longer. Look into my eyes & you'll see that it's true,  Day & Night my thought r for U..   Happy Propose Day!
I Always Lose Control When  You By My Side, U Have Become  The Light Of My Life. I Always  Enjoy The Time I Spend With  You, I Think I'm Falling In Love  With You. Happy Propose Day 2016!
Wrap Up

Hope you’ve liked our collection of Propose Day 2016 Quotes and we wish that you spend the day well with your other half. We again wish you Happy Propose Day.