Happy Chocolate Day 2016 Quotes, Images, Status for Whatsapp Facebook

Happy Chocolate Day 2016 Quotes:- If you are Searching For Happy Chocolate Day, Chocolate Day 2016, Chocolate Day Quotes, Chocolate Day Wishes, Chocolate Day SMS, Chocolate Day Messages, Chocolate Day Status, then you are in right place here you can get the latest collection of Chocolate Day 2016, Chocolate Day Whatsapp Status, Chocolate Day Facebook Status.

Happy Chocolate Day 2016


Happy Chocolate Day 2016 Quotes, Wishes, SMS

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson

“My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” – Dave Barry

‘Anyone can catch one’s eye… but it takes a special someone, to capture your heart and soul and for me that special someone is YOU. Happy Chocolate Day….


“What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.”


Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.


It’s Chocolate Day. And i am looking forward to get dipped in your sweet and passionate love


“Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food.” – Michael Levine


I Searched Many Shops To Buy the Best Chocolate for you. But I Didn’t Find Any Chocolate Sweeter Than you and your Smile.. Happy Chocolate Day.

Happy Chocolate Day 2016

Happy Chocolate Day Short Status Update for Whatsapp
Chocolate flows in deep dark, sweet waves, a river to ignite my mind and alert my senses

I’ve been reading about the ill effects of chocolate and alcohol so I have decided to give up reading..

Today is a great day for chocolate! Becaude It’s “CHOCOLATE DAY” Friends

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt

There’s Nothing Better Than A Good Friend, Except A Good Friend With Chocolate.
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Forget love … I’d rather fall in chocolate. happy chocolate day.

Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies

Happy Chocolate Cute status update for Facebook
It’s chocolate day, So lets celebrate the occasion with chocolates.that will make the occasion all the more sweet.
Happy Chocolate Day !!

Lovely chocolate n Lovely u, And Lovely are the things you do, But the loveliest is the friendship of the two, One is Me and Other is u! Happy Chocolate Day..!!

“Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.? Happy Chocolate Day !!

Quickly stop global warming before all the chocolate melts..! Wish you a very happy chocolate day.

Simply PuT  Everyone Has A Price, Mine Is Chocolate!

Buy Me With A Chocolate!!! Sweet Heart!!!

Incoming Searches:-

Happy Chocolate Day
Chocolate Day Quotes 2016
Chocolate Day Status
Valentines Day Quotes
Chocolate Day 2016 SMS
Happy Chocolate Day Quotes
Quotes of 2016 to be single
select ur fav chocolate forward message