# Happy Propose Day 2016 Quotes

Happy Propose Day 2015 Quotes : Are you looking for the most awesome and precious happy Propose day quotes for your love ? then you are at the right place. Get the most awesome happy propose day 2015 quotes and sayings for your love.

Happy Propose Day  2016  Quotes


You are as sweet as Rose bud You are Bright As A Star You are cute as a kitten That's What U Are.You Are Everything for me Happy promise day 2015
Y0ur Eyes @re L!ke The Blue 0ce@n,
Y0ur L!ps @re L!ke The Sweetest P@rt 0f N@ture.
! W@nt T0 Be W!th Y0u @ll The T!me.
H@ppy Pr0p0se D@y My L0ve.

Promise To Always Love You Promise You My Love Promise You My Life Promise To Always Trust You….
!f ! re@ched f0r y0ur h@nd, w!ll u h0ld !t?
!f ! h0ld 0ut my @rms, w!ll u hug me?
!f ! g0 f0r y0ur l!ps, w!ll u k!ss me?
!f ! c@pture y0ur he@rt, w!ll u l0ve me??”
H@ppy Pr0p0se D@y 2014.
Ye promise h humara,Na chhodenge kabhi saath tumhara,Jo gaye tum hume bhool kar,Le aayenge pakad kar haath tumhara..Happy promise day.
The sweetest w@y t0 pr0p0se:
“Excuse me, d0 y0u h@ve @ b@nd @!d, bec@use ! scr@pped my knee when ! fell !n l0ve w!th y0u.” Ch0 Chweet
Do you like these awesome Happy Propose day 2015 quotes for him and her ? then feel free to share this awesome quotes with your friends and family.